Thursday, April 1, 2010

writing from the coconut shell

It s 1.30 am and I feel like writing. I just came back from saying my goodbye to Cek and Wan before they leave for KLIA at 4.30 am today.

I reread what I have written and I notice that is of all about the mundane everyday ordinary life.  Not much of a read actually. Most what is written is nothing to be excited about or to rave about.  People out there are going places and attaining great achievement in their lives.  That, would be what worth telling others . But I write about the weather. Literally, I write about the weather. For example, 'today is a sunny day in Kuching'.

Maybe I should change the title of this blog from 'a place in my heart' to 'writing from the coconut shell'. Yeah, that would be more appropriate.

Unfortunately I am a writer. I need to write. Okay, maybe not yet a writer then, I am a scribbler.

I must find something 'more' to write from today onwards. Running out of the mundane stories.

No comments: