Friday, April 2, 2010

My oyster

My post on the coconut shell thing was one of the moments when I feel I am not good enough. Everyone get that feeling once a while. Especially me. Which probably is true.

If you put two people infront of a scenery, give them two canvases to paint on, and you will get two different pictures. No two minds or two eyes are alike. One saw the waves, one saw the sky. One saw blue sky, one saw a sky of many hues and used 10 colours.  That is how we are, what we see.

Another example, a movie. One has many people acting in it. You have the whole micro population rolling on camera. Say, Kuch2 Ho Ta He or Slumdog Millionaire.  And another movie has only 4 to 8 actors. For example, my all time favourite, Winter Sonata. Most of the time, it is just boy meets girl, boy looks at girl with the famous theme song in the background. And God knows why you are glued till the end. All blockbusters. It is what the directors see.

My home is my world, my oyster. I hope to write out of my oyster once a while. If not, its what I see within these four walls or about those who know the people who  live within these four walls.

No comments: