Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Xin Li

I have read your blog and am not at all surprised to find it just the way I thought it would be.  Why did you say "aiya, shy la, this la that la...cannot tell la, dowan to share la..." Are you just being humble or is it the ego thing, remember? when Aishah did not want to share her what is in her mind???

You all blog so (x10) much better and have lots and lots to share and do it with much more, lets say  'variant of feelings' . As for me, I write from my little window, from my equally little life but write I must, for a friend told me, writing is a gift. But 'the gift' to a doctor like you, of course, has more depth and substance, kan...

So keep me posted, Xin Li!    Auntie Fish

1 comment:

anak rumput said...

Dear Aunty :)

i am really touched for your kind comments. Seriously, mine is just child's play. Like what i told aishah, reading the little ladies part is like me reading for one more day by mitch albom, and god knows how i read that book. ;)
You have triggered the butterfly effect already.

thanks and love,
anak rumput.