Monday, February 28, 2011

not enough jogging

Aaaahhhh!    Hmmm....the needle on the scales stays the same.

Maybe I should work out 24/7.  Morning, afternoon, evening.  Jog my life away.  This 47 years or 49 muslim years fat is not letting go of me.

I do not believe in not eating.  If we do  not eat, we die.  But we must eat less and choose what we eat.  Starve, no, no.

Yesterday I woke up with hunger pangs and growling stomach since I no longer have rice for dinner. Quickly  I scooped up a handful of cornflakes and munched on them.  A few minutes later, the hunger pangs disappeared. It works fast.

Raisins too does the trick.. A few can keep your tummy from growling.

I am snacking on dried fruits like dates and figs instead of chocolates.  I like to bite on the fig's crunchy tiny seeds.

Going to buy more dried shrunken shriveled fruits to shrink myself with.

This evening I have alot to do, but......lets see if I can find a lake in Bangi. Yup, there is one nice one there.  Ok, going with my jogging gears on.  Its acceptable to go to familys' house wearing whatever you have to. Eventhough they would still wonder what I am up to.

No comments: