Monday, February 21, 2011

End of a jogging day 1

This morning after sending Mimi to her bus to Selayang hospital at 6.30 am, I headed for KL to search for something.  I was wearing my jogging gears to fullfill my promise to myself to work harder, out of my comfort zone.

On my return, it was already 10 am, I still drove to the lake, hoping I could find some other late comers.  There was one, this veteran who was completing many rounds since I keep seeing him emerging after some time.  The sun was up and since the sun is a source of Vitamin D, so just keep jogging until you sweat.

Initially I wanted a regime I could keep forever, slow and steady, slowly but surely, not these spurts of energy, that after some time, would fizzle out. Unfortunately after some months,  it was not effective enough and Dr Alfi is starting to lose confidence in my many theories.

Now, I have to step up and jog in the evenings too. Then  Jiha called to come over and wanted to follow me to the lake as  I planned to shortcut to the Plaza Alam Central to get some detergent, then jog again.  You know, once a juggler, always a juggler.  So our jogging plans turned into a walk at the mall looking for Jiha's makeup after her boss instructed she improves on her grooming for Jiha's idea of coming naturally as you are is not shared or applicable at her workplace.

Then she got hungry and wanted to eat.  To accompany her, I ordered a light soupy noodle and picked on my food while Jiha dug into her lamb chops.

So much for a jogging day which would always have something to deter it from it's course. Always. Without fail.


Maybe I should put everything and everyone on hold until I get this weight down. Perhaps just go straight  charging by the lake, no belok belok.

No comments: