Tuesday, February 22, 2011

End of a jogging day 2

Yesterday morning I brought Hajar to see the place I went the day before in KL.  The first time, I noticed jogging tracks so yesterday, dressed again in my jogging gears, left Hajar to overview the place and jogged away.(Should I keep this up? jogging everywhere?) Up slope, down slop, down slop, up slop, it was crazy tiring.  In the end, I did not have much energy left for the rest of the day but if I do not try to steal  time to jog, doing one thing at a time, it will never be done and these pounds will never disappear. The out of comfort zone moments are so discomforting.

In the morning soon, (it is 3.40am now) some relatives are coming for breakfast and probably I have to go jogging early. Normally, reasons like these would be the cause of no 'output', but now, come what may, outputting is a must.  I must have alot of 'fighting' in me, as the Koreans.  (Too much Korean movies.)

What would I give myself if I achieve this?  A holiday! Yes, A holiday somewhere nice.  And a camera. (see pic)  Or a short course in something interesting.  Huhu. This is hard......

No comments: