Sunday, February 20, 2011

Out of the comfort zone

74 kg. Not good enough.  Shall I give you stronger medication?

No, dr.  Give me another month. ( I have been busy, tough times, no kidding)

( Am I being too easy on Kak Izzah? )  Sigh..You remember our aim right?

Yup. 64 kg.  (miracles do happen)

I want to put this in your mind. Input and output.  Too much input and not enough output or no output.

Got it dr

So I have to give it more work now.  Changing my diet to less oil, less carbs, less sugar does not shed the stubborn pounds. Only 5 kg gone.  I must work harder. I must. I can do it.  Dr Alfi is losing his patience.

So I must get out of my comfort zone and get into the exercises.

Exercises is such a good thing.  It makes you feel good, look good, make good things happen like good sleep, you feel better and more energetic.  It improves your whole being because we humans are made to move and do things. It can help lower anxiety and depression.  Its a natural prozac. Free too.

So I have changed my sugar fixes to dates and figs. Drinking green tea.  (Good for you).  Cut down rice.  And plan to work out diligently.  Apply my sciences.  Wish me luck.

No comments: