Sunday, February 20, 2011

now the woes

Sorry picipu, if I cannot write about woes and sorrows, there is nothing to write.

Life is both pain and happiness,  interlacing as the flowers accepts  the sun, the rain and the storm.  Most titles are taken. There is the whiner, the cook who hates to cook, popeye's gf, the porcupines.  I would be the flower that grows in the dark.  FTGITD. Don't forget APITH. (A place in the heart)

How I pray for things not to happen, but alas, it still happens.

How I wish things would change, but alas,  they hadn't.

Lady luck, where art thou?  Whats wrong lady luck, why are you not coming this way?  Are you lost and  have not found me?  I am here, in Shah Alam at section 6.  Please, please LL, use your GPS.

I am but a clown. Yup. I have learnt on many occasions that I have the qualities of a clown.

I would very much like a make over but I feel I am too old to start caring about how I look and change my insides.  Especially the insides that took so long to learn. If I take a part away, the others might follow like a trail of thread that unwoven  the cloth.

I am reading a book on how to feel free and easy.  Free and easy?  You only feel free and easy when your problems sets for a while before it rises again in the morning.  Go away, it does not.

So for me, there is no free and easy.  There is only living in the grace of Allah swt.  To choose Him above everything else. To choose what He would want you to choose. And when He blesses you, while you feel unfree and uneasy, that would be your happiness.

No comments: