Sunday, February 20, 2011

come feb

Hello everyone! (Everyone would mean picipu and mamappgs)

Come feb I would like to wish happy birthday to many important people in my life. Chronologically by date, Kak Hanim, Nasaruddin, Idah, Intan, Aunty Yah, Aishah and Kak long.  Wah! So many Aquariuses.

I am back .....from... emmm....deep thoughts. hihi

Today I would like to share with you that  I was saved by someone with a big heart.  When you feel things are so bleak, someone comes and shed some light. When you feel how cold the world out there, someone comes to provide  you some warmth.

A big heart is good, you know.  They have extra love and extend it to others.  They are first to give and stretch out they hand.  They do it without any motives except to make you happier.

If we have someone like that in our life, we should keep them safe for you might not find another again. And I am lucky to have one, even though we are not very close or meet very often.

Hey, come to think of it, I think there are a few.. There are MFM, SMA, MSJ, .  There is MRZ and the latest, MAAG who have at some point,  been my mentors  and  beacons of hope.

Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart, and learning from you all, I would try to be one too.  I love you all so much so much

No comments: