Wednesday, October 20, 2010

sister again

47 and I am wishing for a sister.  It sounds sooooo childish, like a wish of a twelve year old. Old adults like me should have outgrown those type of wishes. hahaha

But please, forgive me, for I have a reason or two for what I wrote.  You see, I do not have a husband, or a mum, I have not set foot on my dads house for close to 18 years, forbidden by my stepmum and  I have given up waiting for King Charming to come along.

I have 3 daughters whom I love with all my heart, but we need to talk to adults too.

I have 2 brothers that are very busy all year round and a younger sister who does not seemed to travel in the same orbit.

Would it be nice to go somewhere where I can open her refrigerator, or ask her to cook for me something I like, or just drop by at my whim and just stay as long as I want, to leave my children to. Someone you just can be your most stupid self and still be loved and excused.  Someone with whom you do not have to pretend because she knows you in and out. Who knows what you like and buys it for you. I can go on and you will but notice how real and alone I have felt.

Wait a minute!!!I think I have a sister somewhere........!!!!

No comments: