Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feeling blue

How often does one feel blue?  If too often, means you might be down with depression.  Am I getting bouts of depression? I don't know, but I don't think so.  I know why I am feeling down but it is too private to tell. 

Shushu and Giogio always cheer me . Adi's habit of bugging me 4 times a day also cheers me up. But am still blue. I am supposed to go to jb to collect somethings and I wish this cloud will move away.

I wonder what can make me feel better? Any ideas anyone? Can someone tell me a joke? Or say some magic words?  What is it that I can do to make it go away? Eat ice-cream? If I show baskin robbins something pink on Wednesday I can get two scoops.
Shall I get a book by my fav author, Adibah Amin or Yan Martel? Shall I go to the hair saloon? Watch Korean movie?

May Allah accept what I am doing. May He help me to handle this after effects. Lahaulawalakuwataillabillah.

No comments: