Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mimi can drive

First I want to congratulate mimi for making it home yesterday.Anak sape ni?!! That was a long way to drive alone. But I know she is  a spunky young women  who loves to drive. Just remember, keep to your lane, calmly drive on, follow the rules and if you are not sure, go slow. Ignore all the honks from impatient people. Concentrate on not killing anyone with your driving.

Yesterday's flight was very turbulent. Most of the time I was whispering the kalimah to myself. Until the stewardess announced that we were landing soon,  that I stopped worrying.  With every touch down a plane makes,  I will give the pilots their grading. Superb, smooth or terrible. I remember their names and I look forward to have them flying the next plane I will be on.

If only we are all together here. One will always be away. Now it is mimi and shushu. Before, it was Aishah, before that, hajar. The nest is full only during public holidays when everyone fly home. Only my prayers that Allah keep them safe,  make the absence easier on the heart.

1 comment:

olive oyl (^-^) said...

thanks to mama's doa, mi da x takot drive da..i drive every day noy..pegi balik skul..n ma..mi da bli food shushu..smlm shushu gget mi 4 kali nk makan tengah2 malam..last2 mi ltk makann die kat pintu bilik..senang..x yah jln jauh..ehhe..i miss u all