Sunday, December 20, 2009

Market lover

There are many wonderful things you can see by going to the market.  I am saying this because Kuching has one of the best markets I have ever seen. But of course, I have not seen alot of markets in this world, since I have not travel that far and wide, but still, Satok market, on Saturday and Sunday is indeed busting with all sorts of  foodstuff, I was just blown away.

I love to go to markets, as I love to see what the people in different places eat.  But most of all, I want to see the kind of food Allah has created at different parts of the world.  Many things are the same, but there are also many which we do not find in Semenanjung.  I cannot tell you what, because when we ask, they say ' ta tau cakap'. There is this fruit that looks like flatten duku that has segmented sweet flesh but rounder seeds which turns out to be quite good.

If you love to cook,  you can  go crazy and do not know what to buy first.  And if you have no self control, you will end up overweight.

Alhamdulillah syukur to Almighty Allah for giving us the good food we eat, the many kinds we find at Satok market.

No comments: