Friday, December 4, 2009

Its tough to be a doctor.

Having aishah a doctor has revealed to me the hardship of becoming one.  Before this, I have great admiration for doctors, not to mention the crushes. To me,  they are always above the rest. Something about the way they carry themselves, the way they dress, is as though Allah has given them an extra edge above us simple folks. Now,  I realise, that comes as a compensation  for all their  toils and troubles.

I have asked kementerian kesihatan about this hard enough to leave housemanship and they said it is a test of endurance so that they can handle all kinds of patients when they become full-fledged doctors. The trouble is, some did not stay long enough to be one.

I only have a vague idea of the tagging, clerking and the rounds she tells me she does. I do not know  what the job entails  because she does not have  the time to tell me.  Other then being on call,  when she comes back, she only has strength left to pray, chew her food and walk to bed.  The rest of it is used up at the hospital.

Picipu, I hope you can hang on there. I know words like noble job, saving lives and highly paid and very respected   have lost their  meaning  to you,  the words  pahala and ganjaran are also losing their  lustre too,  but you are doing a good job...and something good will come out of it,  InsyaAllah.

1 comment:

Picipu said...

haiyooo..jangan la tulis gini ma..maluuu.hehhe.

i'm trying to change my subconscious mind n hang on n alhamdulillah i'm better now.but i guess im still labile.

yes, really hope something good will come out of it and later i can get what i want. i dont care! haha