Friday, March 8, 2013

Happiness is doing little things

If you cannot do big things, do little things.  They will all sum up  one day when we look back and feel happy  that we did them.

 I have been doing  little things too. If I may proof to you that I practice what I preach and may those in this post allow me to publish this.

This morning Abang was supposed to paint my flat.  So I went to pick him up and realized it is one of those days since he could not answer any of my questions about painting plan. What colour should the kitchen be? Wrong.  What colour should be bathroom be? Wrong. He was going on about finishing the balcony when the flat has no balcony.  All I could do was to tell him. "Abang, hari ni Abang jadi bodyguard Aunty. Tak payah cat rumah" and took him along with me to run my errands.  From my front mirror I could see him fighting hard to keep alert and asking me funny questions like if there is a black cat in the car, do I want to eat durian he imagined he had bought. Then I sent him home giving him 20rm for guarding me from the non-existent.

One of the girls was feeling blue so I bought her her favourite food, KFC. That was easy.

I bought 3 nasi lemak 'ciput',(as in little)  to eat with my aunt.

Made Ikan Singgang for Kak Ros since she had never tasted my version of that dish. This is to reciprocate her wonderful nasi lemak she plans and hopes to sell. She makes lovely kueh bakar kemboja too.  Can order.

Ida called to say a piece of curtain she was sewing for me went missing. She cut 6 pieces and when she came down from her bath there was only 5.  I said, never mind,' sedeqah' the missing piece. The cloth is extremely sweet and I guess someone else thought so too.

Selling my soaps cost price to relatives so that I do not pinch their pocket at a time of  loss and grieve .  Lovely handmade olive oil soap from Nablus, Palestine.  They are added with one of the beneficial extract from sage, pomegranate, milk, grape, black cumin, dead sea mud and many more great stuff. These soaps work. Tried and tested. 17.50rm, can order.

Motivated Diana to do well in her new part time business selling Alpha Lipid milk for health and slimming. Can order.


Ordered a chocolate fondue set to make 'strawberry cicah chocolate' for my father.  Plan to sell those little  thingy too. One day can order.

My god-sister, Kak Timah is here and she is doing Wakaf Quran, where you pay 20rm for a Quran to be sent to the mosque or Tahfiz and if someone reads your Quran, you will reap the 'pahala' as well. Can order.

Tomorrow I will be meeting Jiha InsyaAllah whose father makes the best herbal balm that really really really works. Can order.

I have put advertisement in this ' little'  blog for those mentioned above but I am sorry, guys, if this blog cannot skyrocket your sales since it is not a famous blog.














No comments: