Saturday, January 9, 2010

love stories

Alhamdulilah Syukur to Allah for opening a road to Kuching for me.  At least I am given a chance to be away for a while from the 'other people's'  lives.

What's life without love stories, huh?

 Life is made out of love stories. It is always because of a love story.

What can be worse then to be connected to a love story that  does not include you.  What more when another love story  has turned into something twisted and bad. 

My father's  present wife loves him so much that she has made me up to be a murderer. I may be erratic at times, foolish, maybe stupid and even wierd , but a killer, I am not.

My father's love for my mum is bigger than this world, that everything else boils down to nothing. It is really truly amazing. There is no rhyme and reason when it comes to my parents' relationship. To put it all behind me, after my mum passed away, I took their picture and went to a beach.  I brought a big rock with me and walked far from the shores as the tide was down.  It was more than half km when I stopped, dugged a hole, buried their picture and put the big rock on it.  And bid adieu to the greatest love of all.  And walked back to where Gee was waiting for me.

That night it rained unusually very  heavily.  It is possible the picture floated to the ocean. Their love is indeed of great proportions.

No comments: