Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Your theme song

All movie has a sound track. A song that suits the story,  which comes with or without lyrics. Especially in the malay movies nowadays they have a song in the background by our top artist like Siti or Faizal Tahir or Aizat ballading their top hits, to add the extra edge in the movie.

What your song?  What song identifies with you? A song that you can hear over and over and over again, that tells your story, or at  least how it is in your mind or wish it to be.  I like many songs.  That is one thing which I cannot steer out of my life.  Songs. 

I used to love Susan Boyle's rendation of I dream a dream.I go to youtube British got talent for hundreds of times.  I love too our own homegrown 'balada', love too Indonesian balada.  Then came the Korean love songs whose melodies can perk me up even at my lowest low. After that came the phenomenal Maher Zain whose song went on endlessly in our Viva.

But surprise, surprise.  I overated myself for being a 'city-girl' (women) who had loved the songs on the charts or the more 'current', when I have suddenly  found the tunes of my heart in Mimi's CD, compilation of Nasyid.  Summaiyah, Destinasi Cinta,...it sets in deeper than all that I mentioned before this.  My heart is consoled, calms and my mind goes into Alpha mode, when I hear these words....sabarlah keluarga yassirbagi mu di syurga sana, kau tegar memilih syurga, walau terpaksa berkorban nyawa....destinasi cinta yang ku cari...moga dapat ku berteduh di rendang kasih Mu....

No comments: