Thursday, September 23, 2010

When things were simpler.

The landmark of Shah Alam is its lovely lakes. It has 2 big lakes, one by the Masjid Negeri and one in section 7.  There is where the people of Shah Alam exercise and you find many of them doing so in the mornings and evenings, and I can say, it is the norm for the community here. Men, women, children and families of all ages and background would make their way to the lakes and have a work out.

It is a part of  my regime now to exercise 30 minits a day, as per Dr Alfi's requirements. No wonder last time I was healthier,  when I would make time to jog, very little sugar intake and eat simple food.  Back then, with Mimi in Matrikulasi and Hajar in Cairo, I was skimping in spending. Cakes, pizzas, eating out were a luxury. 

Now Mimi got her scholarship and Aishah working, Alhamdulilah we can indulge in the yummy food, going to Dellize with Aishah, ordering dominos when we are not cooking, not going to the lake anymore had resulted an unhealthy Mama. It seems this lifestyle is not suitable for me. 

I think I have to revert back to the old ways. At least the eating part.

No comments: