Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sembahyang awal waktu

NASA scientist said that the chilean earthquake had effected the earth's axes and resulted in shorter days. MasyaAllah, SubhanAllah, what do we do...shorter days? We are already not having enough time to finish our work  (whatever work) ...now shorter days?

If I were to write this, those who knows me will laugh at me, but I will write anyway.  First thing to do for shorter days is to sembahyang awal waktu.  This should hit me smack between the eyes because I always dilly dally when it comes to solat or procratinate my solat. I would like to blame it on low energy level but no?

So... let us all try harder ok? Especially the fish that likes to write. To pray early brings keredhaan Allah and keberkatan waktu. Lets set our priorities at times like this. Lahaulawalakuwataillabillahil 'aliyul'azim.

No comments: