Friday, December 31, 2010

Dear Xinli

I just want you to know that last week I spoke to the fireworks manufacturer to produce alot of fireworks.
I told him to make big ones and small ones.

Then I called Najib and told him to instruct all states to shoot fireworks at 12 for you. He asked me why. I said that you are the fourth X that I know in my life.  The others are Xmas, Xylaphone and Xray.

He was not convinced or amused.  So I told him that you are a very good doctor.  And God knows how hard that is to come by.  And because he just recovered from chicken pox, he sort of softened by my  reason.  I went on, 'we have alot of artis and the followers of the  artis, throw in business people, and IT people, loafers and bumpkins, but we are always short of doctors and people get sick every other minute. Pleeeze....

So how good is she, Najib asked.  I said, I guarantee she has what it takes.  And judging from her friends, she is a blessing to the nation.  Pleeeze....

Finally he said ok and tonight, when we see fireworks, from your end and  from my end, please note they are for you on your birthday.  The small ones or the ones that did not go off are for 2011.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

anakrumput said...

Dear Auntie Fish
:") :")
guess where are we right now?
in the middle of the borneo jungle at er.... i guess a few thousand feet high. hehhehe
your aishah is sitting beside me as i am typing away on her newly formated laptop and sniggering as i formulate my thoughts while waiting for the hot bubble bath :)
anyway. heh.
thanks for the fireworks :D