Thursday, December 30, 2010

fog

Last few days I got nice sentences with the word fog.  Fog like many other nature attributes can be wonderful metaphors when we write.  Fog, like rainbow, spring, clouds, rain and the sun symbolizes many things and feelings because they are part and parcel of our world.

Tak kan lari gunung di kejar
Hilang kabus nampak lah ia

You do not have to chase a mountain
When the fog fades away, it will be seen

The line 'when the fog is lifted' in the song in the cartoon movie Repunzal is about seeing something you have not seen before.  It goes this way too, seeing something which is there for the first time.

So, have you ever been foggy?  I have. Big time foggy. I was one Foggy Froggy.

I use to go by my instinct to judge something until I realised too late, my instinct is  wrong. Or come to think of it,  I was right,  but only to a certain point, a very small aspect, but....on the whole....WRONG. Huhu.

Sometimes, the fog clears after life gives you a slap on the face.

What takes for the fog to clear? Opening our eyes.  Learning from mistakes.  Accepting facts no matter how much it hurts.  Being brave. Being honest. Having a clean heart.  Through prayers.

No comments: