Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Saved by the rain

Quite rested from the wedding, I am supposed to go collect something but the rain saved me a trip in a 'for sure' traffic jam from Kg. Semut to Shah Alam. So now I can sit and blog with the cats around me, munching snacks while I make some business plans.  Dream abit, google a little and doa alot. For better things.

I call this place Kg. Semut because for one, it is crowded with a capital C. Second, it is full of activity and life and noise which Aishah could not stand. hehe. Third, it has a system.

I like this place very much. For one because the azan is very loud.  I wonder what kind of loudspeaker they use because of the way it blasts and booms into our homes 5 times a day . I like!!! Second, I found out very late, living in KL makes me happy. For once, that shrinking feeling I feel in most places, I do not feel here.  Strange. Third, its a cha-cha-marba place, and I am a cha-cha-marba person. People here are friendly too.

What started a refuge from my house problems turns out to feel like home. It is a good feeling.  It has been so long ever since I feel good. Poor me. Huhu. Poor Mama. :-(  So girls, let Mama feel this way a bit longer ok?

We, Hajar and friends and I will start something from this place.  An order for 1000 creampuffs is a start.  See, good feelings results to good things.

This flat in Kg Semut will be home cum baking outlet.  Wish us luck. We hope from creampuffs we are able to produces more foodies to sell. Next project after this would be a stint selling this fluffy creamy puffs at the flea market in Amcorp Mall, InsyaAllah.  (as Mahir Zain sings, InsyaAllah, InsyaAllah, InsyaAllah, you'll find the way.....ay......)

I bought our first good mixer for Hajar could never be able to beat the mixture for 1000 like she usually does by hand. Her arms would come off.  Her friend, Nor is good at baking too and I have confidence in this two ladies. I will be their biggest supporter. Maybe QC. A bit of customer service and of course, the delivery lady.

This is the biggest order we have had and I hope our dreams to be self-sufficient would come true. Creampuffs, anyone?

No comments: