Friday, October 28, 2011

Every weekend a wedding

For the life of me, I cannot understand why, at weddings, I always stop short from taking pictures with my humble and loyal Nokia handphone, and my post would be without my own pictures, and  I would have to wait for someone to send me some of theirs, which I would never get.

Last night, at Dewan Seri Hendon Putrajaya,  when Hafiz and Farah walked on the the red carpet in tuxedo and a lovely white gown and coincidently stopped by my table to wait for the next cue, I was just gaping at  how lovely they looked and bursting with pride, when I could have taken some really good shots.

October belongs to Hafiz and Farah because its weekends are punctuated by one wedding event. Nikah for family only, then home reception for neighbours  and family and another at the hall for office colleagues and family. I am glad I am family.

The guest were entertained with a show of Kuda Kepang, an energetic fast number joget  and  songs from the Balle-balle group. The mother of the bride surprised us all with a song.

For wedding favours we were given chocolates and colourful towels (see pictures).

As usual,  our not so shy and not so dignified group, were busy having fun, taking pictures, pairing Ding with Selena (so cute a couple ) and making Na dance with the Balle-balle group.

The generous and big celebrations for the newly weds is an indication of  the many good and big things to come into their lives. Hafiz and Farah, who in the own right, have achieved good careers and a promising future.  May Allah give them success in this world and hereafter. Ameen.

No comments: