Friday, October 21, 2011

GG oven

GG Oven is their (Hajar and Nor)  brand name.  GG means.....hmmm....they might not want me to tell. But I will disclose to you the English translation. Fluffy.

They are burning their faces to the oven since morning, and the new mixer, I named Miss Maximix, is spinning its whisk non-stop. Going whirrrrrrrrrl, to combine the eggs with the cooked butter and flour to make the choux pastry. Then  they would pipe the mixture into  florette shapes onto the trays. Then wait for it to fluff up in the oven and cook at the sound of TING!!! And  repeat. 

Here are some pictures. Sorry, not clear. My nokia is losing its sharpness. 



Have you read any food blogs?.  I am a fan of a few food blogs which are very interesting .  Cafe Fernando is one.  Another is The Misanthropic Hostess. Best giler. With GG Oven starting their small home-based business,  I will write on food too.


Two ovenettes

No comments: