Thursday, June 23, 2011

Never ending story....

.....of everlasting love

Nora commented on me for being hard to contact with a 'you and your never ending story'.  So I added on.  The Never Ending Story Of Everlasting Love, which made her laugh. Glad to make someone laugh.

For one who does not know me, they do not know that for a person who is not working, I am very very busy.  Whether life makes me that way or I made my life that way, its up to you to perceive. But the challenges keep coming.  There is a big lost looming ahead. It might happen, it might not happen.  Let's pray it does not happen.  But if it does, I hope I still have my dignity even if I lose the rest.

I have learnt one big lesson which I hope you will learn from it too. Do not trust people you do not know. No matter who they are or how they appear to be.  I trusted completely and here am I, at the verge of being the dumbest women in the world if not the most gullible.

Being good has a price.  So be smart good, not dumb good.  Because the value of good has eroded  and even if you live by it, others might not uphold it and take it as a chance to trample all over you and your good intentions. So be fair, be honest, be generous, but do not at anytime loose your guard or be oblivious to the other person's motives and what they are capable of.  I ignored many gut feelings  and warning signals that was ringing loud in my mind.  So here I am, hanging on to only one hope. That there is honesty in at least, one out of 4 parties.

Before I am crowned the most gullible, I still  would not compromise what is good and right even if others take it as my weakness.  But I would no longer believe that good is reciprocated with good. Nevertheless,  Allah knows what is in your heart..

No comments: