Sunday, April 10, 2011

wiki-fish-how to

A change of keyboard, now I can post again and the pictures have also appeared. Alhamdulilah. I did not guess it was the keyboard's problem.

Once upon a time, I liked to collect wise words.  A word person that I am, every time I found something that touched the cords of my heart, I would keep or write it down.  I found an old small book which I had written about 30 or so and would share it with you here when I have nothing of my own to write. Today I have.

That day I was teaching my friend how to be patient.  Not that I am a patience expert, but when I was down and out,  I found my own formulas. And survived.  They  may sound funny but happy to say, it works.

When you feel completely depleted of strength, borrow some from Allah.

If you are so tired of trying, imagine you laying in Allah's palms. In other words, in the best hands.

If you feel you have nothing, look at yourself and marvel at your hands and legs and eyes and sound mind.

Bank on  something of substance.  Like education or skills. This will take you far or a bit further than now.

Put your mind on the important things,  family, health, ibadat, because when we are down, we lose focus.

Alternate between sabar and syukur.  This dynamic duo is what would be the catalyst that would protect you from the dangers of being down. If you do not cling to this two, the pain will take you deeper into the darkness. (understood only by those who has been there. Ignore if you haven't)

Look into the Al-Quran and the beauty of Allah's words would sooth the pain. Read the stories and the analogies.  The wisdoms, the advise. They serve to cure the sick..

Be with those you love and loves you.  When you are down, you would know who they are.

If you have none, go back into Allah's palms.

No comments: