Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tougher regime

Humph!!  No go.  I must try harder.

Yesterday and today I was diligent in carrying out my weight losing scheme.

Cutting down on more food. Nibbling on cornflakes and raisins.  Exercising at least once a day.  Cutting off chicken.  There was a time when I was off chicken for a few years and my weight was less then what it is now.  Lets try that too.

Yesterday before lunch, my sister Idah picked me up to accompany her to  the dental faculty, UITM to be Mimi's guinea pig. I bought some cut fruits, my so called lunch and bought her a pack of mango.  2 packs for me.  As soon as I got into the car, I attacked my fruits.  Idah laughed, "Kak, you look exactly like a rabbit. You must be really hungry!".  "No, I love fruits", chomping away.  " Only hungry people eat at that speed", she insisted.  "Ok lah,  I love fruits, I am hungry and this is the only thing to eat for me to lose weight",  I admitted.

" I am not doing your diet, it is so sayang not to be able to eat", Idah had never been one to forgo eating.

But, if she does go on  one, with her million dollars smile, her winning ways and fair skin and complexion, she would get the men ogling and drooling after her.


Old ladies like me, we do this to get the cholesterol down and I no longer dare to hope for more.






IDAH


                                                                     ME

No comments: