Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hi I am back

Salam.

Hi, I am back.  That was a long break from writing.  So many things happened.  Life changing.  Status changing. I did what I had to, gave my best shot,  I bent, I broke, I laughed, I cried and when all is good again, here I am,  writing on this blog.  In a nutshell,  I grew.

One of my daughters said, this may be a simple blog but she believes when I die, it will be of some value. Thank you, my darling.  Mama can wait.

I have an additional member to my precious family and his name is Fauzan, my son-in-law, Mimi's husband.  There was a wedding last month and it had called for more than what I could muster, but I survived. Alhamdulillah.

I am also going to be a grandmother soon.  Picipu is expecting a baby whom we now affectionately named  Kumquat.  Picipu's I-phone updates her with the size of her uterus and when she announced that it was the size of a Kumquat, somehow that fruit name stuck on the baby. We await everyday to the progress of  Baby Kumquat. When it moved for the first time, Picipu was amazed and found the meaning of a miracle.  Nothing like the first pregnancy, with all its surprises and wonders. The consequent babies are just as miraculous, only without the surprise element.

The highlight of this blog, is that Mimi is cooking everyday for her husband and in-laws.  My baby is all grown up and taking on the challenges of a young wife.  So cute!!!. (And so brave!!) She hardly cooks before she got married, except when she was made to, a months before the wedding, for a crash-course and quick practice, and now she is cooking everyday. Anak sapa tu !!!

More food pictures and recipes after this post.  Good to be back.










No comments: