Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cute business

The house is smelling of bread and cookies.  And what a nice smell.  Life little pleasures I am lucky to experience.

One of my dreams is to have a small cottage industry making cute goodies to sell.  And most importantly to have a product that people like and will pay for.  I imagined a smallish space,  a few helpers, one corner is to be the baking area, another the small production line , and another where the finished goods will be  packed in cute packaging then in a cute pink  little van with our brand name, sent them out into the world.  Thats my dream. One of.  Hehe. Bottom line, cute. And of course, a happy bunch of workers.

Unfortunately I myself could not come up with sort after product but Alhamdulillah,  Hajar did  and we are trying  to market it  and hope and  pray it can turn out to be an ongoing business and all the above would materialized one day, InsyaAllah.

Now it is just 3 ovens, our dining table and a steel table cum rack  I bought at IKEA.  And delivered in my handed down MYvi.  We are selling at the rate of 10 bottles in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, due to unavoidable  reasons,  production is unpredictable.

But Alhamdulillah, we got the cookies off the ground stage 1.  I have sold it to the public at flea markets, to family and friends, that is stage 2.  Now we are at stage 3.  To widen our marrket.

We just need to work hard and pray that Allah turns our effort into a lucrative cute little business. Our ad is in www.mudah.my.
.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing u all...all the best!
from ~ mamappgs