Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life's simple pleasures

It is not difficult to find things that can make us happy.  Yesterday one of the peacocks that was roaming freely in the huge aviary of Kuala Lumpur's bird park came and pecked on my feet.  Hey, its not everyday  a peacock comes up to you, you know!

Then I saw eggs hatching.  Amaaazing! The little chicks coming out of their shells, tripping along and bumping into other chicks. In a while, their wet feathers dry and they turn all cute and fluffy and yellow. Feel like putting one into my pocket and taking it home.

Not always too you walk in a lovely garden filled with butterflies fluttering everywhere. If you see a pretty colourful butterfly in your garden, you say "cantik nye...", in this garden, you go "cantik nye....cantik nye...cantik nye....cantik nye..."

Adi is selling lovely tarts. Very prettily made that I do not have the heart to destroy  it in my mouth. Can order ya...




No comments: