Monday, May 30, 2011

Jalan Bunga Kekwa, Section 2.

Hi people.

It has been many days since I wrote because I was busy moving. Yes, again.

Alhamdulilah, syukur to Allah for his providence,  my father had bought me a terrace single storey house in section 2 Shah Alam.

Ahh...land.  Its a landed property. No more stairs.  Eventhough I did not really minded the stairs. 

The girls wanted to move on and move up abit and now our humble abode is on the ground after quite a long time.

Today I said my goodbyes to section 6 and no 403, to Kak Pah, Leong and Elaine. The birds and the trees. Kissed the wall goodbye. And drove away....

And enter into sec 2.  Better pull my socks and rectify whatever needs rectifiying for we are no longer stashed away up there in our own little oyster but now the newly watched  inhibitants of Jalan Bunga Kekwa. Please pray for us, for I am lousy at being the one that starts a conversation and new surrounding intimidates me greatly. Only after a few years I would open up. Just be patient dear new neighbours.

Not being neighbourly does not mean I do not like people. 

No comments: