Friday, November 27, 2009

My first words


Assalamualaikum. In the name of Allah the most merciful and beneficient. My highest praise to Him the Almighty who has bestowed upon me the ability to cope with my life and the deepest gratitute for giving me many beautiful and wonderful gifts which are; First and foremost, the gift of iman, to help me get a grip. Second, my larger than life parents. Then comes my sweet daughters who are my azharul hayati, an arabic term I invented long time ago for them, and my siblings . Also for the few dear friends who have shared their friendship with me. And for my relatives, their houses to stop over whenever I go back to my 'village'. Though all of them are not big in number, they are certainly big in their personalities. I have always wondered why are they so few, now I realised that these few are the harder ones to come by. And maybe, the dosage is more than I can handle .

Before I even start to write, I would like to apologise, if my words will offend anyone.Mainly this blog is for my daughters to read. Not enough I am always nagging them, now I have a blog too to nag them. Hmmm....I wonder how long it can be kept. Could their children read it too one day? Hmm...from their nenek who speaks english and writes a blog.....

My plan is to show some sides of our lives, who is doing what, what is happening where, how to do what and share with you whatever knowledge that I have. I have always been facinated by words and pictures. Unfortunately, I do not have a life that people want to read about. Unless you are into miseries. But please read on because I will always try to, well, keep it positive.

3 comments:

Picipu said...

ma,dont reveal too much hehe

Nor Neeng said...

jgn risau, tak baik bukak aib orang. kan mama cakap, semua positive

olive oyl (^-^) said...

huh...baru nk cerite perkare yg benar..not everything is positif..