Saturday, November 28, 2009

leaving

At the wake of my blogging,  I am actually about to leave for kucing, to help aishah  face the gruelling days as a new doctor. I am tired of changing houses but the situation calls for it. The arrows seems to be pointing to that direction  and even when we reason out of it, the arrows are not changing it course. For this, I put my  future in kucing in  the hands of Allah and His plans.  Kucing is a nice place. It is less  busy, less conjested, wider than kl. Here the  buildings are increasing by the minute, bigger and higher. Out of nowhere you see them coming into form, more modern in features, more outstanding.  Kl's growth  is startling  but choking, at times.

I pray kucing offers good experiences for our family. It will be a good change of air. New faces and new places.  I pray over there at bumi kenyalang, we can make ourselves useful. In 2 days we  will leave, insyaAllah....

1 comment:

olive oyl (^-^) said...

ma..im worried..n scared..hum..